Bed Bugs Exterminator Hurst TX
Do you need a bed bugs exterminator in Hurst?
If you wake up with small, red bite marks after a night’s sleep and these bites are causing skin irritation, there may be bed bugs hiding in your mattress and they are keeping you from sleeping tight.
According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the common household bed bug (Cimex lectularius) is a public health pest. It feeds on human blood and causes a mildly itchy and irritating bite.
- It is quite hard to distinguish bed bug bites from other insect bites because they form small red welts, similar to mosquito and ant bites.
- Although bed bugs are not known to be disease carriers, bites from these pests cause mild to severe allergic reactions, and secondary reactions.
- There have been cases wherein bed bug bites have caused worse skin conditions like ecthyma, impetigo, and lymphanigitis.
The population of this small creature has been observed to be steadily rising, as reflected by the increased number of complaints received by various health organizations in the US and other developed countries. It is believed that this increase is directly related to the upsurge in local and international travel.
Bed Bug Pest Control Hurst Can Count On
Many experts also suggest the probability that these parasitic insects have become immune to the pesticides that were used to control their numbers in the mid 20th century. At Integra Termite and Pest Control, we only use pesticides that are tough on pests but not harmful to humans.
With these new concerns, the CDC recommends the implementation of comprehensive and practical solutions aimed at controlling these pests:
- regularly inspecting places where bed bugs may hide
- cleaning up clutter which bed bugs find suitable as dwelling places
- using heat treatment
- sealing up of cracks where these tiny insects can hide
- contracting services for pest control that Fort Worth residents can count on
Integra Termite and Pest Control is an experienced bed bugs exterminator in Hurst that can help rid you of these unwanted pests. Contact us today at 817-498-5816.